WHATCOM PRESSURE WASHERS

Trust us to maintain your commercial building or residential home

GET A QUOTESERVICES

WHY US?

WE’RE DEDICATED TO FLAWLESS EXECUTION
We ensure that every job we do is performed to beat your expectations. You will never be disappointed with the results we provide.

KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
We know exactly what needs to be used for every job through experience and constant training

ACCOMMODATING AND FLEXIBLE
We go out of our way to make sure that every commercial job is performed at a time thats best for you and your customers

What we can do for you

HERE’S OUR TOP SERVICES

Soft House
Washing

Is your home siding dirty? Surely you know that living in the pacific northwest brings the shade, wind, and wet climate. Contact us for a FREE estimate! Our low pressure house wash method is a great affordable way to improve the look of your home’s exterior without causing damage from traditional pressure washing methods. Wether you are selling, just bought, or need a spruce up, we’ve got you covered! Our professionals know the best cleaning methods for just about any exterior surface!

Soft Roof
Washing

Our low pressure roof cleaning method with added detergents and soaps safely kills the mold, mildew, black streaks, green algae and moss on your roof! This application is the safest way to not damage any shingles. We also remove Moss by push broom or gentile aggitation. We guarantee 90% of Moss off your roof and spray the other 10% with Moss killer leaving you with a Moss free roof **Disclaimer** we only clean walkable roofs that are 5/12 pitch or lower and rent a manlift for steeper unwalkable roofs!

Gutter
Cleaning

We offer professional residential and commercial gutter cleaning as well as repairs. This includes verification of proper drainage as well as inspecting all dowspounds to ensure proper waterflow. A debris-clogged gutter can cause a leaky roof or water damage to the interior or exterior of your home, especially your facia boards. Gutters are an integral piece of your home’s well being. They serve to control the flow of rainwater to protect your roof, walls, foundation and landscape. Give us a call for a free quote today!

Deck
Cleaning

Keeping your deck clean can dramatically improve the look of your homes curb appeal. If left uncared for, a deck will develop permanent stains, cracked and splintered wood, and even mold and mildew. That’s not surprising considering they’re exposed to spring rains, summer’s heat, damp autumn leaves, and winter’s snow. It might seem strange but a dirty deck actually causes thousands of injuries and even deaths per year. Fortunately with regular cleaning you can prevent the slips, trips, and falls while enjoying its clean beauty!

Window
Cleaning

How boring would life be without windows! We all enjoy a good view of the scenery whether it be by your desk or overlooking the spectacular view. Either way it’s not something we appreciate on a day-to-day basis. Clean, spotless windows can tremendously help your image and can brighten up a room and yourself in an instant. By not maintaining your windows it can slowly lead to glass degradation. Glass is porous and therefore will gather dirt and contamination over time – especially in the winter.

Concrete
Cleaning

Concrete easily becomes a breeding ground for bacteria, mildew, and grime, especially in the Pacific Northwest! Regular maintenance of your concrete can help it last longer and even prevent physical injury. Over time the bacteria, dirt, and mildew can eat away at the integrity of the concrete causing cracks, expansion, and gets slippery when wet! If you have a driveway, walkway, or patio around your home or business, call us today for a free estimate and we will make it look like new!

“Very impressed. I met the owner of this company and had a nice conversation with him about my rather large, rather complicated terra-cotta tile roof. I warned him that I’m a difficult man to please and would have many questions. But he answered every one, showed up on time, worked late and finished as promised with no problems. I’m very happy with the work. Nice work Jacob.”

Ziad I. YoussefFacebook Review

Jacob and Dallas were awesome. Pressure washed the house to get ready for painting, treated roof and cleaned the gutters. Reasonable price and great service. I will have them back.

David RichardsFacebook Review

“Jacob and Dallas did an excellent job washing the windows and pressure washing our two story house. Very friendly, great communication and even better price. I don’t know why I waited so long to get a bid!”

Stacy RoordaFacebook Review

“Jacob does a great job! Very professional, reasonable rates and quality work. Jacob did some pressure washing and deck prep for staining for me on a rental and I’ll also use him for my home. Trustworthy and honest!”

Hollie Joy BrownFacebook Review

BEFORE & AFTER

SEE MORE

Get Your Free Estimate Today!